Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Romantic Birthday Wishes for your Wife

Romantic Birthday Wishes for your Wife

  1. Spending my days with you is what I imagine heaven to be like, full of joy and love, wrapped in the warmth of those we love. Happy birthday, sweet angel! May today bring you blessings galore.
  2. I may not say it often, but I appreciate you. You bring beauty to my gloomy days and warmth to my heart. Here’s wishing you the perfect day to celebrate you. Happy Birthday My Love!
  3. I wanted to find you the ideal present, wrap it, and give it to you at just the right time. When material things failed to express how I feel, I decided to give directly from my heart. There is no wrapping needed and it is something I can give you over and over again. My gift is these three words: I love you. It may be early in our relationship, but love knows no bounds. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
  4. I did not know God could answer prayer so perfectly until he brought us together. You are everything good and positive about my world. Happy birthday, sweet love!
  5. I promise to do everything within my power to ensure that life is always sweet for you because I love you so much and don’t ever want to see you sad. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife, friend and inspiration to me. Happy Birthday My Love.
  6. Today is a perfect opportunity for me to reassure you that nothing in this world can ever weaken my unconditional love for you. I hope your day turns out to be as awesome as you are. Happy birthday.
  7. My beloved wife, as you blow out the candles decorating your birthday cake, always remember that my love for you is endless. In my eyes, you will always be the most beautiful woman on earth. Happy birthday.
  8. No woman has the ability to put a smile on my face like you do. My biggest possession in life is you, my dear wife. I will always cherish, love, and protect you. Happy birthday, my dear.
  9. I used to think that happiness was something I would never see in my dictionary until you walked into my life and caused my heart to overflow with happiness. I love you endlessly, babe.
  10. Wishing a super duper happy birthday to my beloved wife who makes everything in my life perfect. Thank you for being such a loving and caring wife. Best wishes on your Big Day, my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages